TextNow User Survey Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: The TextNow user survey campaign (the “Contest”) is open only to those who are 13 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of TextNow, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively, the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The Contest is void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you (“Contestant” or “You”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of TextNow as final and binding as it relates to the content and result of the Contest.
3. Campaign Period: The Contest starts at 12:00am EST, Tuesday, July 19, 2022 and ends at 11:59pm EST, Sunday, July 31, 2022.
4. How to Enter: To enter the Contest, simply complete the consumer survey, as prompted by the TextNow mobile app during the Campaign Period, and complete the entry form at the bottom of the survey. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of TextNow.
5. Prizes: The winners of the Contest (the “Winners”) will be selected at random from all eligible contest entrants that participated in the survey, as follows:
Grand Prize: Four grand prize winners will be selected to receive a $250 prepaid gift card, to be distributed via the vendor Tremendous.com.
No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at TextNow’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. TextNow will cover shipping expenses to any US based address, however any other prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for TextNow to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: Potential prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by TextNow. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the Contest.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The Winners will be selected at random from all eligible contest participants. Winners will be notified by a text message to their TextNow account, and via e-mail within five (5) days following selection of Winners. TextNow shall have no liability for Winners’ failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT TEXTNOW‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering The Contest You understand and agree that TextNow, anyone acting on behalf of TextNow, and TextNow’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the survey and Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: TextNow reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond TextNow’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, TextNow may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by TextNow.