TextNow, Inc. Affiliate Program Offer
Last modified: August 09, 2017
Terms & Conditions
In these Terms & Conditions,
“Eligible Account” means the account must have active TextNow Wireless service
“Wireless Service” means an account with a paid, monthly data plan - not to be confused with a Free or Premium account
“Good Standing” with respect to an Eligible Account means that your account does not meet one or any of the following conditions (i) it has any unpaid bills when due, (ii) it has become inactive.
“Qualifying Referee Customer” means an individual who (i) prior to opening an Eligible Account did not have any products or services with TextNow, (ii) is of the age of majority in the state in which he/she currently resides, and (iii) otherwise meets the eligibility requirements under these Terms & Conditions.
“Referrer” means an individual who receives an invitation by an email or other electronic communication from us that includes an offer to participate in the Affiliate Program.
“We”, “us”, and “TextNow” mean TextNow, Inc. having an office at 420 Wes Graham Way, Waterloo, Ontario, N2L 0J6, Canada.
1. In order for the Referrer to receive any deposit to their PayPal account,
a) the Referrer must refer at least five Qualifying Referee Customers (Referrals) to us under the Affiliate Program;
b) the Eligible Account must have been in Good Standing for two months;
c) the five Qualifying Referee Customers must have opened new Eligible Accounts starting from Aug 21, 2017
d) the Referrer must have an Eligible Account that is in good standing at the time we attempt to deposit any funds on the relevant date referred to in paragraph 2 below
e) The Referrer must have a PayPal account where we can deposit earned funds; and
f) the Referrer must not be a TextNow employee.
2. Subject to paragraph 1, the earned funds will be deposited into the Referrer's PayPal account within 30 days when the Referrer has met the requirements of paragraph 1.
3. In order for a customer of TextNow to become a Qualifying Referee Customer with an Eligible Account, he/she must use the Referrer's referral code or link (provide by TextNow) when signing up for their Wireless service.
4. If TextNow cancels the Affiliate program, we will payout the Referrers any remaining unpaid referrals to their PayPal.
5. If a Referrer advises us that they no longer wish to participate in the Affiliate program, we will payout the Referrers any remaining unpaid referrals to their Eligible Account in the form of an account balance.
6. If a Referrer ceases to have an Eligible Account at any time during this Affiliate program then the Referrer is no longer eligible for this Affiliate Program.
7. This Affiliate Program is non-transferable and cannot be duplicated or combined with any other TextNow offer.
8. TextNow may withdraw or change this Affiliate Program at any time without notice.
9. The Referrer is responsible for any and all tax liabilities associated with the Affiliate Program.
10. This Affiliate Program is void where prohibited by law.
Should you have any questions concerning this agreement, contact TextNow at:
420 Wes Graham Way
Email: [email protected]